Thursday, August 27, 2015

Blog Post 1: Technical Writing is Awesome!

Introduction

Hello! I am Said Alwaili. I'm majoring in petroleum engineering at University of Louisiana, Lafayette. Most of petroleum engineers in the Oil and Gas Industry are required to write technical papers. Therefore, petroleum engineering students need to have technical writing skills before they start working for oil and gas companies.


The Source of the Picture

As a result, I took a technical writing class that can improve my writing skills. The blog was created as a class assignment. 



7 comments:

  1. Nice looking blog, what is the manuscript in the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't really know. I chose it because it just looks nice.

      Delete
  2. Hey Said, You got a great major. However, I think you need to talk more about technical writing. Hope that helps.Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check the other posts in the blog to know more about technical writing.

      Delete
  3. Great blog, the theme is very consistent.

    ReplyDelete